Friday, December 5, 2008

Christmas Countdown - 20 days!

Scooter & Grandpa Miyake - last Christmas. A few years ago - I'm pretty sure it was when I was pregnant with Scooter- we went to Missouri for Christmas. Ryan's dad had helped to wrap some of the presents, and there was a little mix up: some of the presents were labeled wrong. We had laughed about it and the few presents that had been mislabeled were re-directed - after opening- to the correct owners. The best though was when Ryan's mom opened one of her presents and it was actually shoes for Ryan's dad. I just remember she was cracking up - ok, we all were - and she was saying "These are for you!!" Don't you love Christmas memories?!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

I am always worried about that. I try to put the labels on right after I wrap them, but even then when you are doing so many, it's hard to remember what just barely wrapped.