Saturday, December 13, 2008

Christmas Countdown - 12 days!

New Years Eve last year - I couldn't find a picture from Christmas with all 3 of us together! A few days ago I was reading one of my old journals - something that I like to do for fun- and I read this from when I was 19. It was Christmas Eve and my Granny was sleeping over at our house: "We watched a movie of the Christmas story and went to bed. All of the kids (except Aubrey, she didn't feel good)slept on Mikeys floor and Gran slept in my bed. I kept waking up in the night - just like a little kid! I decided it's a good thing I'm the oldest and not the youngest, because I would look pretty silly waking up at 5:30 if I was the yougest kid at home. But since I have little siblings it's perfectly acceptable." :)
I still get so excited about Christmas - and it so SO much fun to share that fun and excitement with Scooter and to teach him all of the wonderful things about Christmas!

0 comments: