Thursday, September 11, 2008

Time for book club!

Tonight was book club once again! I love book club. I look forward to it every month. This month we read "Breaking Dawn" by Stephenie Meyer. We all really liked this book. I felt surprised by a lot of things in the book - I felt like I kept saying to myself: Whoa! I didn't see that coming! But I really liked it. The way that she writes makes me want to read more & more. One of my favorite parts about the book were the chapter titles in Jacobs section. There were a lot of other things I liked a lot too, but I won't write specifics just in case... I don't want someone to get mad at me for ruining it for them, hee hee!

1 comments:

Keely said...

I liked this book. Probably the best out of all of them. It was exactly what I expected with a few twists and turns. Although, it makes me sad that theres not another one....what do I read now?