Saturday, September 13, 2008

Shoot... that was fun!

We went shooting today and it was such a blast! We have been saying that we needed to go for a while, so it was really fun to actually go! I really like shooting - it is something that I did a lot with my friends in high school. I had never shot a handgun before, though, and that was a blast! I was a little nervous to shoot at all because I haven't done it in such a long time. But it was so much fun!

Here are Lins & Myke shooting the shot guns.
Here are Lins & Ry getting ready to shoot. Lins was cracking us up - like always! She is one of those lucky people that are just naturally funny, without even trying to be!
Ryan - shooting the shot gun.
Erica, Casey, Lins & Myke. Erica & Casey hadn't shot before, so it was fun for them to try it for the first time! Casey totally nailed his very first clay pigeon too! Yay!
Me & Ry. Ryan said we should be holding guns for the picture, but I thought it turned out cute anyway!
Glendon shooting his handgun.

Ryan & Glendon's Dad shooting handguns.

Me trying the handgun for the first time. It was really fun! Erica shooting the .22.

This is the road we had to drive up... Glendon drove his Bronco up, so we figured our Hyundai would make it too. Ha ha, just kidding. We parked at the bottom and walked up!

3 comments:

Brooke said...

Ahh, memories! It's been awhile, that's for sure. :)

Brian and Amelia said...

What a fun Saturday! I'm glad you had a good time - and what great weather for it!

The Perkins Fam said...

Oh, remember our date when we went out to Uncle Bob's in the freezing cold and did that!!! I haven't been shooting FOREVER!!! I do still have my beautiful shotgun. I should make my dad take me :) Zac is more into bow hunting now. He got his first buck last week. YUCK, I hate deer meat. Looks so fun.