Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Ryans Perfect Peach Pie!

I am so lucky for so many reasons! One of those reasons is that my hubby is a GREAT cook! He always makes the best things! This is a peach pie he made over the weekend - and it was delicious! Doesn't it just look perfect? When we ate it we heated it up in the microwave & then put vanilla ice cream on top! Yum yummy! I wish we could've shared it with everyone - it was so good! Also, my mom & Aubs made it home safely from Virginia, and we are so happy to have them back! My mom is feeling a lot better - she got a kidney stone & kidney infections when she was at Amy's. We all felt so bad for her, and we're glad she's doing better!
A few days before they got home, Ryan picked a Monster zucchini in my moms garden, and he decided to leave it on Aubrey's bed as a surprise for her! (he is always picking on her!!) He wrapped it in a towel & left it on her bed. And when they got home & she went in her room, she was like: "What is that?!?!" I had to take a picture of her with the monster zucchini! It was So big! I thought it could be used as a club!! (Ah-oh Ry, better watch out! Aubs has a weapon now! Tee hee!)

1 comments:

The Perkins Fam said...

Ooo...that pie looks mighty delicious!!! It's great Ry teases and it's great Aubs is a good sport. She is too cute!!!