Friday, August 28, 2009

The Museum of Ancient Life!

On Tuesday, Erica & I headed to Thanksgiving Point with Derek & Mauri. We decided to check out the museum of ancient life! It was really cool, and we want to go back again sometime with Ryan!
Scooter - excited and ready to go pick up Erica & Mar Mar! (I can't get enough of his cute, cute smile!!)
Two excited kiddos - ready to go & check out the dinosaurs! (oh, and one puppy, too! haha!)

Man was I glad Erica was with me, not only for the company, but she carried both of the kids! Ok, this was just for a second, but since she is so good at lugging two kids around, I think it's a sign that she will have twins some day!
Still smiling! There is so much to see & do at this place! Very cool!
Scooter & puppy sitting on a bench!
Wow, check this out!
Crawling through the tunnel.
Me & Scooter Boy standing next to the big, huge dinosaur!
Playing with some dinosaurs!
Mauri was hiding her face - I can't remember why! There was another big dinosaur behind them, but I didn't have my camera on the right setting, so it didn't show up!
Scooter looked up at this dinosaur & said "I don't believe it!"
Scooter & me in front of the giant shark!
Digging in the dirt! Man, this little boy loves dirt! They had fossils burried in here & the kids could uncover them with little brushes! Scooter & Mar both had a lot of fun in here!
Me & my Merry Sunshine! Thanks so much for going with me Merry! We really had so much fun! Thanksgiving Point had $2 Tuesday's in August - so it was cool to get into that great museum for only $2! Even though it was a little bit crowded and really hot with so many people there, we had a blast!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

You guys are too cute. I wish I lived closer so I could tag along with you sometimes! My boys would LOVE the dinosaur museum.

Amber Miyake said...

Oh!! I wish you lived closer too! Think how fun that would be! :)