Thursday, August 20, 2009

What's For Dinner?!

A while ago Ryan told me about this place called Ernies that had a really good breakfast sandwich. At first I didn't want to try it at all! He told me that it had: eggs, cheese, sausage, ham & bacon on it, and I thought - that's way too much meat for me! Then I tried a bite of one of Ryan's sandwiches, and it was seriously the BEST breakfast sandwich I've ever had! Soooooo yummy! The place where Ryan goes to physical therapy is close by Ernies, so we decided that when he was able to start physical therapy again, we were gonna celebrate by getting dinner at Ernies! So that's what we did - and it's So Dang Good! If you live close by - you should check it out! Seriously! Best breakfast sandwich ever!!
Yum! Looking at these pictures makes me want to eat it again! And it actually just reminded me that there is still half a sandwich in the fridge! Yay!
And this picture has nothing to do with Ernies, but I saw it when I was looking through the pictures & decided it was just too cute not to post!!!

2 comments:

Melissa F said...

I love your blog! I actually somehow got this on the wrong post, but I especially loved the fashion advisor one. How cute! You have such a sweet family.

Amber Miyake said...

Oh thanks so much! Who knew that a 2 year old could give such great fashion advice, right?! He's so fun!