Saturday, August 22, 2009

My New Fashion Advisor!

There have been so many times when I have asked Ryan: "Do you think this shirt looks okay?"/ "Does this shirt match with these pants?" etc. etc. He has always been my unofficial fashion opinion person -and quite honestly he usually refers me to one of my sisters when I seek his advice! ("I don't know, ask one of your sisters!"). Well, he will be excited to know that someone else has volunteered for this sought after position: Scooter Boy! I got dressed yesterday and then went into the bathroom to do my hair. Scooter came in & pointing at my shirt said: "No Mom! Not good! Too Tight!!!" Ha ha ha! I was cracking up! Once I stopped laughing I looked self consciously in the mirror- trying to decide if my shirt really was too tight! And then I laughed some more! What a fun little boy!

0 comments: