Friday, February 27, 2009

Entertainment Tonight!

As I have mentioned before, I usually have fun, crazy dreams! It is really like watching a movie, or sometimes starring in a movie - while I'm sleeping! Last weekend must have been "celebrity dream weekend" because two nights in a row I dreamed about celebrities...
In the first dream I met up with our family friend LeBron James. (At least, he was our family friend in the dream!) We were solving some sort of mystery. I seem to have those FBI - solving mysteries - adventure kind of dreams a lot! So we were looking for the bad guys, and apparently they were also "magical" bad guys because when we caught up with them - I got turned into a block of cheese. Yep. And just for the record, I could still think when I was a block of cheese, I just had to wait for someone to turn me back into a person.
The second dream starred Stephenie Meyer! It was so fun to meet her in my dream! At first she was like starring in some type of TV special, and she had her hair all sprayed gray and was wearing a funny dress. And then it was like she was a guest speaker in a class I was attending and she was just talking to us about writing!
How fun, huh? I think these dreams are a sign that I am going to meet a celebrity soon! (or that I need to start eating less cheese! ha ha! I'm hoping for the celebrity meaning - it's more exciting!!)

0 comments: