Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Jump On It!

Last weekend we went to Jump On It (the jumping place, as Mauri calls it!) with Lins, Glendon & Mauri! It was really fun! We all had a really good time - and we're excited to go again!

Me & Scooter jumpin'! Scooter & Mauri rode on the little carousel while we were there!

After we jumped for a while, Scooter had fun "playing" the arcade games!
Isn't this picture the best?!?! It cracked me up when I saw it! I'm not even sure what words to type with this... our faces seem to say it all!




3 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Okay, that just looks fun! We need to try it out!

Keely said...

That last picture is a great one!!!

The Perkins Fam said...

Fun fun!! If my child were not quite so reserved we might go there, but she gets all nervous. I'm excited for our CC date in May with all the kids!!