Monday, February 23, 2009

Having Fun!

These are just some fun pictures that I've been meaning to post & haven't yet!

Myke was holding Derek & Mauri & then spinning around with them! They sure had fun, and what a workout! (Whenever Myke would stop, Derek would say" more more!") Waiting for my cousin! Lins & Mauri were coming to our house and Derek kept looking out the window while we were waiting for them! He was pretty excited!


Rock on!
Derek likes to get play guitar hero just like Daddy! Maybe they will come out with a toddler version?! Hmm...
Ryan's sweet Aunt & Uncle always manage to find the cutest things for Scooter! For Christmas they sent him a 49ers jacket & pants! He's just wearing the jacket in this picture because the pants don't quite fit yet!

"Go Go Gadget Arms!"
Mauri was wearing my sweatshirt & then swinging her arms around! I thought the picture turned out really funny!

What a happy little kiddo! Ryan & I both feel so lucky to have such a happy kid! He just makes us so happy! It's so fun to play with him & see how fast he's learning & growing! Oh what a sweet, sweet boy!






4 comments:

The Perkins Fam said...

I love the go go gadget pic. I sometimes think some of his invention would come in handy...but not has handy as Potter's magic. :) Cute kiddos

Amber Miyake said...

Oh I agree! I still remember when I was little and I wanted a go go gadget copter for Christmas! And I wish we could have Harry Potter's magic too! :) How fun would that be?!

Amber Miyake said...

Oh I agree! I still remember when I was little and I wanted a go go gadget copter for Christmas! And I wish we could have Harry Potter's magic too! :) How fun would that be?!

Brooke said...

They should come out with a Disney song list or the They Might Be Giants kids tracks. I know my kids would love it. And parents everywhere would pick it up. :)