Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentines Day!

Holidays are so much fun! We don't usually go out on Valentines Day because it's too crazy busy! But we always have a fun time at home! Here are some pictures from our fun day!

Homemade Valentines. I saw this fun idea in the Family Fun magazine and I really wanted to try making them. I thought they turned out so cute! (They were called "Rockin' Valentines!") This is Scooter's "What do you mean I can't have my valentine before breakfast?" look!

We had pink, heart shaped waffles for breakfast. I think Scooter's favorite part was the strawberry jam!


Yay! Now I can have my treat! Nummy!
Ryan cooked a really yummy dinner: Chicken Cordon Blue (it seems like I spelled that wrong, but you know what I mean!!). It was really good! Ryan is so sweet & thoughtful and always does these sweet little things that make me feel so good! Besides cooking dinner, he pre-oredered the "Twilight" movie for me for Valentines day! He is just awesome at knowing things he can do for me that make me happy! I will say something - just in passing- and he remembers it and will do it for me later! I couldn't ask for a better hubby! Thanks for being so thoughtful Ry!


Aubs & Tyler also joined us for dinner! We love being able to hang out with our family! Yay! Happy Valentines Day everybody!






0 comments: