Monday, March 2, 2009

Bye Bye Snow!


Scooter loves to be outside, and would probably play outside all day long if he could! We are getting excited for spring and summer so we can spend more time out in the sunshine! But Scooter really, really had fun with the snow. He keeps saying to me "Snow?" and then I tell him that the snow went bye bye! And then he'll tell me "Daddy - snow!" meaning daddy shoveled the snow, and then "Help me! Scooter!" meaning he helped Daddy shovel snow! Here are some cute pics of him playing in the snow at my moms!

He found a stick and carried it around with him the whole time he played outside!
Chillin' with Zoe.
I love this grin on his face! And... he still has the stick! I think when we were done playing in the snow he held the stick up and said "with us?"
Can I just tell you how happy this kiddo makes me?!

1 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

He is such a cutie!! He just looks like he is always happy! I love his smiles!!