Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Go Ahead, Play With Your Food!

We bought a can of pringles a few nights ago because all of us really like those chips. Scooter loves to do things himself, so we let him get his own chips out of the can. A minute later he came over & pulled this cutting mat out of the cupboard and took it over to his little table. The next thing we knew... Well, the picture kind of explains it!

Yes, that's the whole can of pringles!
And this mess, the "powdered sugar snowstorm" - was actually my fault. I was sprinkling powdered sugar on something & Scooter wanted some. I didn't want him to try and get it out of the big bag, so I poured some into a bowl. But instead of putting the bowl down and holding the bag of sugar with 2 hands, I held the bowl in one hand and tried to pour the sugar with the other. Needless to say, a little too much came out! It overflowed the bowl & his whole high chair tray! Scooter wasn't too upset with my mistake, though! Also, just in case you are wondering - or if this ever happens to you-, that much powdered sugar does not vacuum up very well! A wet wipe & a trip to the washer (for the fabric part of the seat) worked best.


2 comments:

Lindsay Lowder said...

Ha!! Amber that's Awesome, that's really funny.

The Perkins Fam said...

I love the new family picture!!! Liv loves powdered sugar too. :)