Monday, March 23, 2009

The Luck of the Irish!

We had a Wonderful St. Patricks Day! We really, really love this Holiday and enjoy celebrating it every year! Scooter & I watched "Darby O'Gil and the Little People" in the morning. That is one of my favorite movies, and Aubrey gave it to me just in time for St. Patricks Day! What a sweetie! Then Lins & Mauri came down and we went for a walk up the canyon! It was a beautiful day to be outside. Later in the evening we enjoyed a green dinner together - we had shepherds pie with green mashed potatoes on top, green jell-o, green rice krispie treats and homemade oreos with green frosting in the middle. What a great green day!

Ryan & Scooter gave me these beautiful flowers! I have the sweetest boys ever!!!
The green shepherds pie. It was SO yummy! But then again, everything Ryan cooks turns out good!!
Scooter walking by the water up the canyon.
Me, Scooter & Mauri on the bridge that crosses over the creek.
Mauri riding her bike & Lins watching her!

2 comments:

The Perkins Fam said...

The walk looks so lovely!!! I am anxious for when I don't have to work all day and maybe we could start getting together for such lovely walks. :)

Amber Miyake said...

Oh for sure- that would be a lot of fun! Lets do it! :)