Monday, October 13, 2008

Catching Some Zzzzzz's...

So, Ryan fell asleep in what I thought was one of the most unusual places Ever! He had a dentist appointment last week - and he totally fell asleep while he was there! And, he was having a cavity filled - not just his teeth cleaned. He told me he was just listening to his MP3 player - and going to the dentist doesn't really make him nervous (apparently!!) - and the next thing he knew he kind of twitched and he was waking up! I really could not believe it when he told me that! I asked what the dentist did, because honestly I'm sure they don't see that everyday, and Ryan said he was kind of chuckling. How Funny!

2 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

That is seriously hilarious!!!

The Perkins Fam said...

I too have napped at the dentist, mostly when they give me the gasm which is a sign you have had a little too much. You should try it. Totally takes all the anxiety out of the experience :)