Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Visit From Gramma & Grampa!

Last week we had a fun visit with Gramma & Grampa Miyake! Scooter was really excited to see them!
Showing Gramma & Grampa his hat!
On Wednesday, Gramma came to story time with us at the library, and then we played at the park for a little while!
Eating a sucker & snuggling with Gramma!
Scooter loved to pose when Gramma got out her cool camera!
Sitting on Grampas lap!
On Thursday we went to see the dinosaur bones at Thanksgiving point! We really like that place! Here are Scooter & Daddy climbing through the cave! ... I decided when we build a house, I want one of these in it! Think how fun that would be for kids to play in!!
Standing under the big dinosaur bones with Gramma!
Playing with some dinosaur toys!
I love getting pictures of all three of us together - and I usually forget to do it for some reason, so I was glad we remembered this time!
Scooter loved the sand & water table! This is another thing we're going to have in our house someday! (Anybody wanna come over and play?! tee hee!)
"This dinosaur is just about my size... I think I'll hop on!"
Daddy, Gramma & Scooter in front of the huge, massive shark!
Playing in the sand & looking for fossils!
Thursday night we went to dinner at Tepanyakis. Man, we love that place! Scooter had fun breaking everyone's chopsticks apart!
But he was a little nervous about the big fire right in front of us!
"No more fire, I'm fine now!"
Playing cards with Grampa!
Sharing some ice cream with Gramma & Mommy. We had so much fun with Gramma & Grampa, and the only thing that made it easier to say goodbye is knowing that we'll see them in December!

3 comments:

Keely said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I love when we can get together with grandparents and I love to see the relationship and bond between grandchildren and grandparents. It's fun seeing pictures of the Miyake's, it brings back great memories, especially the picture of Grandpa Miyake and Derek building a card castle!
You have a cute little family! I sure hope one of these days we will be able to see each other again and meet each other families!

Brooke said...

Aren't grandmas and grandpas the best? He sure is growing up.

Amber Miyake said...

Keely! We did have a lot of fun memories with the Miyakes, huh?! I think every time we have cake with them we remember when Sis. Vismina tipped the cake for the pic & then it fell on the floor! I really hope we can see each other too - i miss you! And I want to meet your cute family!! :)

And Brooke- Grandparents are the best, huh!? And he is growing up - I can't believe how fast it happens!!