Saturday, November 28, 2009

We Get To Meet Eli!

We were so excited to be able to visit with Matt & Katie this week! And it was so fun to meet our nephew, Eli! What a cutie!! Matt & Katie were here to celebrate her Grandmas 75th birthday - and Thanksgiving. It was so fun to see them - and we're really glad we get to see them again next month!

Matt, Eli & Scooter. We visited with them on Tuesday night, and on Wed. morning Scooter told me that Eli was going to come to our house again! He had fun meeting his cousin!
So happy!!
I was lucky enough to hold Eli for a while - and he fell asleep while I was holding him!! How cute is he?! Seriously- he's so darling!! And cuddling with a sweet, sleeping babe is one of my favorite things!!

2 comments:

Katie and Matt said...

It was so fun to see you guys when we were out! I can't wait until Christmas! Love you!

Amber Miyake said...

It was really fun to see you guys too! Thanks so much for coming over - I know you guys were really busy, so we were so happy that we were able to see you! :) Love you too! :)