Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Camping & Llamas!

It's time for family camp again! This past week we headed up to my aunt & uncles cabin! It's so fun - we always look forward to going! Here are Erica & Myke squished into our car for the drive up!
Glendon on his 4 wheeler - it had a really comfy seat & drove so smooth!
Ryan going for a ride! He had to be really careful because of his ankle, but we were glad he was able to go for a few, short rides - they are so fun!!
Scooter playing on the playground with Melody!
Getting back from a ride with Daddy! Gotta love Scooter's hair!!
My dad & our cousin Emily.
My mom riding with Glendon & Mar Mar!
Me & Scooter riding with Erica!
Myke started wearing this bandana over his face while he was driving the 4 wheelers - so he didn't get so much dust in his mouth! And I was wearing one over my head - so I said we were the bandit and the pirate!
Very, very dirty after a long ride!
I can't remember what she was saying here, but I was trying to get a picture of Mauri's face - so cute with the dirt smeared all over! She cracks us up!
Scooter, Mommy & Puppy!
We came home from the cabin on Friday, and then on Saturday me & Scooter went to the Llama fest with Erica. We invited Ry, but he said he wasn't going to go "crutching" around the Llama fest in 90 degree weather! (Truth be told, he probably wouldn't have come even if he wasn't on crutches!!). Just as we were getting there, Myke & his friend Aubrey were leaving. It was fun to see them for a few minutes!

The Llama Fest was at the Hare Krishna temple in Spanish Fork. I always like driving past this building - it's so interesting, and it makes you feel like you're suddenly transported to India, when you're really in the middle of Spanish Fork!

Here are Scooter & Erica feeding one of the llamas!
Erica, Scooter & me.
Standing by the elephant statue at the bottom of the stairs. We really had a good time, except it was SO hot! If you can see the sweat dripping off of me in these pics, I don't want to hear about it! ha ha!

0 comments: