Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'd do anything for that smile!

Okay, how cute is that?!
His Daddy bought him some ice cream - and as you can see, it made him really, really happy! He is such a sweet little kid and I think that smile says more about his sweetness than I ever could! He brings so much joy into our family, and when I watch him I feel like I really understand why we're supposed to be like little children. He is so wonderful! And I can't believe he's turning two tomorrow! It seems like we were just bringing him home from the hospital! What a sweet, sweet little boy!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

It's a good thing they haven't figured out that we really would do anything for our sweet boys when they smile or say the magic words, "I love you", we'd be broke. :)

:) said...

... That is THE cutest picture ever!! Like really it just perfectly captures his sweet personality! To be so happy over an ice cream cone. That is a lesson we all need to learn! To enjoy and be grateful for the little things in life! I just love him!

The Perkins Fam said...

He is so cute!! Happy Birthday Scooter!!!

Melissa said...

What a treasure! You captured his elated smile - forever! *sigh*

Happy Birthday Scooter