Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Congratulations Aubrey & Tyler!

We were so excited to be at the Salt Lake Temple with Aubrey & Tyler on Saturday! I think being in the temple with our family is one of my favorite things ever!

Here is sweet Mauri- the flower girl- waiting for Aubrey & Tyler to come out! On the way to the temple she asked Lins if Derek was going to be the flower boy, since she was the flower girl!
Scooter - happy as usual! Thanks again to Erica, Myke & Ashley for playing with the kids while we were in the temple!
Erica, Granny & Sue Ann - outside the temple.
Ashely, Lins, Erica & the Brockbanks cute friend from Spain!
The happy couple!! Aubrey & Tyler both looked great - and we are so happy for them! Congratulations guys - we love you!
Myke, Lins, Aubs, Erica & me.

Granny, my Mom, Tyler, Aubs, my Dad and Granmda Mecham.
Katelynn & Steven! We were really happy that they were able to come to the wedding! It was fun to think that just six weeks ago they were the ones getting married!
Our family!
Tyler's family! His family is all so nice - and we all hope that we will still get to see them often even though the wedding is over.
My mom & dad - happy that the day is here & the planning is over! Good job mom & dad!
Aubs, Tyler & Mauri. The flower girl wanted to be wherever Aubrey was pretty much the whole day!
Ashley hanging out with the kiddos!
Driving home from the temple! Isn't this a cute picture?! I thought it was so cute that Scooter & Myke both fell asleep in the car! After the temple we went to the luncheon and then had a few hours before the reception started. I brought my camera to the reception, but totally forgot to take pictures! It turned out so nice though. We loved being able to visit with everyone who came! I will have to see who took pictures at the recpeption and get copies to put on here!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

That makes me miss your family so much. I'm going to have to make a visit soon!

Brian and Amelia said...

Congrats to Aubrey and Tyler! Aubrey makes a beautiful bride, they are such a cute couple! I'm glad the day was so great!

The Perkins Fam said...

Aubs looks so gorgeous!!! Love the pic of your whole fam.

Amber Miyake said...

Oh Missy - we miss you too! Let us know when you come down to visit- we would love to see you!

Thank you Millie- I have to agree with you, she did look pretty huh?! We're so happy for them!

And thanks Nat! It was fun that we could get a pic of our whole fam! And... we got a cool video of Lins doing an M.C. Hammer dance- next time I see you, remind me to show it to you!! Very funny!