Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Scooter!

I can't believe our little guy is two now! His birthday started off a little...wet. I was doing dishes and suddenly I heard water running, and I thought to myself: what is that?! I came into the bathroom and this is what I found:
I guess turning two means you become more efficient in doing household chores - like having a bath & washing laundry at the same time!

Here's the happy birthday boy!
Opening some presents he got in the mail from Grandma & Grandpa Miyake!
Scooter's giant Elmo balloon that his daddy bought for him! Scooter loves Elmo & he was so excited when he saw the balloon!
Checking out the bowling set from Mar Mar!
Playing with the remote control car. Ryan recently got one of these & Scooter always wants to play with it, so he was thrilled to have one of his own!
Lindsay & the darling Elmo cake she made for Scooter! All day he kept telling me "Elmo Cake!" He loved it!
Riding on his new bike & looking cool in sunglasses from Katie & Steven.
Blowing out his birthday candle! He asked to do this again after he blew it out!
Eating yum yummy cake! What a fun birthday! Thanks everyone for making it so great!

5 comments:

The Perkins Fam said...

What a fun birthday. I can't believe he is already 2!!! Lins in quite the cake decorator.

Angela said...

Happy birthday little guy! That's great that you're training him young to be a multi-tasking helper (taking a bath AND doing laundry-LOL)

Brian and Amelia said...

Happy Happy Birthday! I can't believe he's 2, and he all the sudden looks so big and grown up! Maybe the haircut? Looked like a fun party! Hey, I finally went to that park over by where you live - it's a great park! We should totally get together sometime and let the kiddos play!

Keely said...

I love the cake! Looks like it was a fun birthday. It's so fun watching them grow. He sure is cute!!!

Amber Miyake said...

Lins did a good job, huh Nat?! I can't believe he's two either! It's so crazy how fast time goes!

Oh thanks Ang! I'm glad you like our multi-tasking! ha ha! He's such a funny little kiddo!! It's so fun to be home with him every day!

I can't believe how big he looks either Millie! It's like lately he just doesn't look like a baby- he totally looks like a big kid! And for sure lets get together at the park soon! That would be really fun!

It was a fun birthday, Keely! And thank you- we think he's pretty cute too! It is fun to watch them grow, huh!? Kids are so great!!