Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Getting Better!

My Handsome Boys!

Scooter is doing MUCH better - and we're so grateful! It was no fun to have him so sick! He's never been that sick before - and I'm just so thankful that he is really a healthy kid & doesn't get sick very often! I am also so very grateful to Everyone for letting us know you were thinking of us! I don't think I can describe how helpful that support was and how it just lifted my spirits! I know that it could have been much, much worse - but when we had to go to the doctor and hospital several days in a row, it just made me sad for him! I knew that the shots and other things would help him get better but he doesn't understand that, ya know? The second day we went to the dr. I didn't tell him that's where we were going, but as soon as we pulled into the parking lot he said: "No Todd! No Todd!" (that's our Dr.'s name). When I received your calls, txt messages & comments on here and facebook it seriously made me feel like we had a whole team of family and friends supporting us and it just lifted the burden that I felt! So seriously Thanks a ton! I'm never going to make light of "moral support" again! It's a real thing!!!

0 comments: