Sunday, July 6, 2008

Happy Days!

We had a great time celebrating the 4th! We had a BBQ at my moms, and Ry made his famous "bacon burgers," (they are seriously the yummiest burgers ever!!).
On the 5th Ry and I celebrated our 5th anniversary! He is seriously the best husband Ever and I feel like the luckiest gal ever to be married to him!! We went swimming at 7 peaks with Lins, Glendon and Mauri and then later we went to dinner at brick oven (just the 2 of us!). We had a great time at Brick Oven. No mishaps! (a few months ago we went to Brick Oven on a date and the waitress spilled a mug of root beer all over Ryan. He was soaking wet!! And what did I do?... You guessed it! I was cracking up! I was laughing so hard and I just couldn't stop! You can always count on me for that! tee hee!)
And today is Ryan's birthday! "Happy happy birthday, from all of us to you! We wish it was our birthday so we could party too! Hey!" It has been a very fun couple of days!



Happy 4th of July!

Ryan and Derek grilling!
On the plasma car with Lins - and Mauri is riding the skateboard.
Swinging with Grandpa.
Ryan blowing out his candle! Happy Birthday!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Happy Birthday Ryan! And, happy anniversary to you both. That's exciting. I love that you took Derek on a "field trip" up the canyon too. How cute is that?!

The Perkins Fam said...

Happy Birthday Ry!! Hey does Mauri riding the skateboard on your mom's driveway remind you of riding on that little skateboard down Gran's driveway when we were little?? Totally what I thought of.

Brian and Amelia said...

Happy Birthday Ryan, and Happy Anniversary! 5 years! Yay! You two are great together!