Tuesday, July 22, 2008

10 Days & Counting!

Since Stephenie Meyer's new book comes out in just 10 days (yay hooray!!), I thought this would be a fun time to post pictures from when we went to "The Host" signing in May. We were able to get tickets from The Kings English Bookstore, in Salt Lake, and went to the event at Highland High School. We all Love Stephenie Meyer's books, and we were So excited to be able to meet her, even if it was just for a few moments! We made matching shirts (When Lins told Glendon that we were doing that, he said: "You guys are like those wierd people that go to the Star Trek conventions!" tee hee!) It really was a blast to go! Yay for good books and great people to share them with!

My Mom, Erica, Aubrey, Me and Lindsay
My Mom, Aubs, Lins, Erica, Casey and me (The girls shirts said "Soul Sisters," and Casey's shirt said "Soul Patrol." He was a good sport to come with us!)

3 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

I love it! I just love her books, but have to admit I haven't read "The Host," yet. You guys are so cute, what a fun thing!

Brooke said...

I am a huge fan of her books as well! I can't believe how grown up your family is...boy does time fly! :) And surprisingly, I loved the Host!

The Perkins Fam said...

Are you so excited I have been converted?? By the way friend, YOU ARE SHORT!!!