Sunday, February 13, 2011

Sew Much Fun!

I have never been good at sewing! I took sewing twice in school and I didn't like it either time!! But a while ago my mom said she would help me make a quilt for the baby - and so we gave it a shot! And I had a blast!! I thought the whole process was so much fun - from picking out the fabric to cutting it and sewing it and seeing it all come together!!

Here is the fun fabric we picked out!
Me - learning to sew! ...and my trusty assistant!
So excited! Its coming together!

Almost finished!
Yay - look how cute it is!! My mom is a great teacher - and i had so much fun making this quilt with her - (she helped me a ton - and she did the border & the binding because we kind of ran out of time!) - I am hoping that in the summer I can make a quilt for Scooter!!
Cooper J. enjoying his quilt!

1 comments:

Melissa said...

Good work! It's beautiful!