Monday, February 7, 2011

Almost One Month Old!

Cooper is going to be one month old tomorrow! I can't believe it!! We are just having so much fun with him! Mauri was really excited to meet Cooper - and she did such a great job holding him! She was cracking me up because when Lins was holding Cooper, Mar kept saying "Mom, be careful with him! ...Mom! You're patting his back too hard!...Mom! Be careful!" It was super cute!


I love how you can see his eyes so well in this picture! I hope they stay blue!!
He cries so rarely that it's really pretty cute when he does cry!

Buddies! I never get tired of watching Scooter & Cooper together! Scooter is such a great big brother! He is always telling Cooper that he loves him & Cooper loves to watch Scooter!!
I feel so lucky that I get to spend my days with both of these cute boys!!

"No more pictures Mom!" ha ha!
What a cutie!!
Brotherly Love!
All three of my boys! So handsome!
I just love this little picture of Cooper!

2 comments:

Angela said...

Such cute kids! Your boys are so handsome.

Brian and Amelia said...

Oh, Amber, he is SO cute!! And they are so cute together! He looks like he has a lighter complexion and possibly lighter hair? Maybe he will keep his blue eyes! Adorable, good job Amber! :)