Sunday, November 7, 2010

We Love Pumpkins!

We love fall! It is one of my favorite times of the year! I just love the leafs changing, pumpkins, Halloween, etc! It's so fun! A few weeks ago we went to a pumpkin patch with my mom & Erica!
Right away Scooter picked out a pumpkin that was just his size! We also saw lots of cute baby animals- you can see the little goats behind Scooter! They were cracking us up! They were running & jumping, and one of them kept jumping up on the momma goats back! So Funny!
Baby Llama!
Baby Kangaroo!
Scooter & Mommy!
One pumpkin wasn't quite enough, so Scooter picked out another little one (a gourd actually!)... and then one more after that!
Me & Erica!
Playing in the corn! This was so cool - it reminded me of a big sandbox but with corn instead of sand! Derek loved it!
Erica & Scooter on the hay ride! Erica was such a good sport to take Derek on the wagon! She needed to head to UVU to finish some homework, but came to the pumpkin patch with us first! ...What we didn't know was that the hay ride was a Long hayride, & my mom & I kept saying that we hoped Er was okay, since she needed to get to school! When the wagon finally came back, she was (of course!) still smiling & said she was happy to take him! What a Sweetie!

Feet! I really don't know what the deal is, but I just love kiddo feet! I just think they are cute!
A few days before Halloween we carved our pumpkins! Ryan & Derek's turned out so great! Derek had a little help from Ry! ...Maybe next year I'll ask Ryan for some help too! Mine turned out okay, but I messed up a little! Woops! At least it was fun!

3 comments:

Katie and Matt said...

I love that sandbox of corn! That does look like fun! And your pregnant belly is so cute!

:) said...

I agree with Katie!! And I love the picture of Derek smiling and Ryan in the back carving a pumpkin.. that smile melts my heart! He is such a happy kiddo!

Brian and Amelia said...

Wasn't that a fun place? I miss you! I hope you are doing well! You look great!!