Friday, February 26, 2010

Feelin' The Love!

We were so very excited when we came home a few weeks ago and found our door like this:
We loved it! We left the hearts up for a few days, and then Scooter took them down & carried them around with him (in his pocket, backpack and in his hands!) for several days after that! I wondered who made our door look so cute - and found out that it was the cute, cute girls I teach in primary! They had decorated our door for an achievement days activity! How cute is that? I love the kids in my class, & I don't know how I'm so lucky to always get the best kids!

Here is Scooter lovin' the sunshine & being outside! His sweet smile & personality make us so happy!
Our cute friend Colin gave Scooter some valentines, and boy did it ever make his day! He was super excited, and when Daddy came home that day he said: "Colin gave me a valentine! That was so nice of him!"
Valentines Day! I was trying to get a picture of Scooter eating his heart shaped toast, and he pulled this face & told me not to take a picture of him! ha ha! That's a first...usually he loves to take pictures!
Ry & Scooter gave me these beautiful flowers for Valentines Day - they are just the sweetest! And Ry made a really yummy dinner - steak, shrimp & mashed potatoes! I just love my boys so much! They are the best!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

That is so sweet! What a great Valentine's Day to remember!

Katie and Matt said...

Sounds like you guys had a great Valentine's Day! Love you guys!