Sunday, October 4, 2009

We Love Conference Weekend!

We always enjoy conference weekend! We love being together & listening to the Prophet & the Apostles - it's so uplifting! On Friday I told Scooter that the next day we would get to see President Monson on TV, and on Saturday morning he pointed at the TV & said: "President Monson!" He's so cute, and so smart!

Here are a few fun pictures we took while enjoying conference!

Erica & Ryan: 2 for 1 = strengthening their physical & spiritual muscles at the same time! ha ha!
Happy kiddos - playing together!

Sunday morning - Scooter was very happy that we were headed over to Nanny's house! (that grin makes me happier than just about anything!!)
Conference is always so good, and I felt like this time especially so many of the talks were just for me! I'm excited to read over my notes again, & to read the Ensign when it comes! And to apply the wonderful things I learned!!

0 comments: