Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Almost as good as my dream!

Before we went to Missouri I went to see the Twilight movie - and I have to say that I really, really liked it! I had heard a lot of things- both good & bad- about it before we went, so I wasn't exactly sure what to expect. But I really liked it! Some things were different of course- but it's always like that when they take a great book & make it into a movie!
A few nights before we went to see the movie I had a great and very interesting dream about it. As I've said before - I usually remember my dreams and they are usually quite entertaining! So in this dream, I went to the theater to see the Twilight movie. I decided to get a snack - popcorn or nachos - so I went to stand in line. The person in front of me ordered and then just left because the people were taking so long. So when I got up to the counter the worker told me I could buy what the guy in front of me had ordered for $1.00 since he just left. I said okay and I ended up getting a brown topper (ice cream) and a cup of penny candy. Yummmmm.... Then I went back into the theater and of course my ice cream melted, so I just had chocolate soup! But now for the actual movie... or actual "dream movie" I guess. At one point Bella was riding in the back of a garbage truck and Edward, in a tree above the street, cried out: "Bella!!" And at another part, people were dressed up as Buffalo! (maybe that was the other Indian tribe mentioned only briefly - so briefly you might not even remember it- in the book!!)
Anywho... it was a very entertaining dream! And I really enjoyed the movie - even without people dressed up as buffalo!

0 comments: