Saturday, November 29, 2008

So Much To Be Thankful For!

We had a great Thanksgiving dinner at my Aunt Janae's house. It was really fun to see everyone from my dads side of the family! We hope that all of you had a Great Thanksgiving too! I love Thanksgiving - it is so fun to be with the people we love and have delicious food! It makes me happy to think about all of the blessings that I have. I start counting my blessings and I think: "Wow - I am really blessed!" I have really enjoyed reading everyone's "Thankful lists," so I wanted to do one as well! These aren't in any particular order. :)
1. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints 2. My Family - they are The BEST! 3. Good books 4. Good food 5. The opportunity to be a mom 6. Things that are beautiful - such as sunsets, mountains, the sky full of clouds, etc. 7. Good music 8. Sleeping in 9. laughter
10. Writing 11. new beginnings - like a new day,week, month, or year. I'm grateful for chances to "start over" and try to be better than I have been 12. Love 13. Being able to say "i'm sorry." 14. Adventures - even if they are simple ones! 15. Being able to have served a mission 16. good friends 17. the Temple 18. Rain and thunderstorms 19. good health 20. freedom :)

It is really fun to think of how many things I have to be grateful for! I think I could keep going with this list - but I have to go put my sweet little boy to bed.

0 comments: