Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Uh-oh, I might be in trouble...

Yesterday I was reading my parenting magazine. It is one of my favorite magazines. This Visa add caught my eye - it said: "Good parenting begins with closet space." I was like, what? Somehow "closet space" never made my list of top 3 important parenting traits. I could just picture Scooter saying when he gets older..."Well, my parents didn't do such and such, but they had Closet Space!!" I definitely think it's important to be clean and organized (yeah, definitely not perfect at that yet, ha ha!) but I think Scooter is going to be ok, even if we don't have a ton of closet space. Who knows, though?! Maybe I'm wrong and this is the answer that parents have been searching for for years! Who knew the secret to good parenting was closet space?!

3 comments:

The Perkins Fam said...

Oh sure, now you share this knowledge after I've already bought a house with very little closet space!!! I hope my child survives!

Brooke said...

We're in big trouble then as well. Maybe it's just a symbol of their own personal space?

Lindsay Lowder said...

Ha Ha that's so random of all the things...closet space?!