Monday, December 5, 2011

Thanksgiving!

This year we had Thanksgiving dinner at our house- and it was so much fun! My mom had to work that morning, so we thought - what if we just have it at our house?! It was so nice of everybody to drive up! Here is Scooter Boy in his pilgrim hat that he got at his Thanksgiving Feast at preschool!
Derek and I had a lot of fun making these cute little turkeys!
Harley - being such a good doggy! I kept teasing my mom (before Thanksgiving) that since Harley is so big, we were going to have a Thanksgiving dinner like in the movies - where the giant doggy snaps the turkey right off the table and takes off! haha! ...this hypothetical scenario became less funny when we decided to have dinner at our house, haha! But Harley was great- just like always! He's such a sweet dog!
Watching some football with daddy!
Everyone always loves it when I say, "Can we take a picture of everybody?" They pretty much wrestled each other to get the best spot!...we sure missed having Lins, Gman and Mauri with us for Thanksgiving!
Playing with our sweet Merry Sunshine!
Derek, Erica, Myke & Harley
I love Thanksgiving! I try to remember often throughout the year the many things that I'm grateful for- but I think it's so awesome that we have a holiday specifically for remembering what we're thankful for!

0 comments: