Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Just Having Fun!

Here are some of the fun things we've been up to lately!!

Digging in the dirt! This kiddo loves dirt, and even if there's just a small patch of dirt, he'll find it and dig, dig, dig! This was before we got the little sandbox!

There is a hill in the backyard- it is perfect for rolling down!
Playing with his butterfly net (or as he calls it, his fly net catcher!) that Grandma gave to him!

We've had lots of storms in the past few weeks - and I thought the clouds looked pretty cool! (Scooter didn't want me to take his picture I guess!) Also, in the background you can see the fire station. When we moved here- I wondered if it would be annoying to live that close to the fire station -but it's actually really fun! ...at least when you have a 4 year old! Scooter loves watching and listening to the fire trucks! Almost every time they pull out he says "There they go to help someone!"

Cooper J! I love how he looks so relaxed, like he's just chillin'!
I really can't get enough of kiddo feet- I seriously love em! I think they're so cute!
And oh how we love those blue, blue eyes!! I love both of our kiddos eyes! It's just so fun how Derek's are so dark, dark brown- and Cooper's are super blue!!
I just thought this picture was cute!
Our cute sister, Katie, made these darling P.J.'s for Cooper, and I tried them on to see if they fit! They were still a little bit big, but they looked SO dang cute I had to take a few pictures!!
Derek loves to hold Cooper like this! And he's such a good helper - he's always telling me "You can leave Cooper with me- I'll watch him!" How cute is that?! I hope he's still saying the same thing in a few years when he's old enough to do that!!

0 comments: