Sunday, June 19, 2011

An Interview with Scooter Boy!

For part of our Father's Day fun, I asked Scooter Boy some questions about his Daddy! His answers were really cute and pretty funny!!
- How old is Dad? -- "Let's see....4"
- What is Dad's favorite dinner? -- "Rice."
- What is Dad's job? -- "Fixing walls and stuff."
- What makes Dad mad? -- "Breaking down the walls."
- What does Dad do when he comes home from work? -- "Fix the wall." **
- What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? -- "Watch TV with him."
- What makes Dad laugh? -- "I don't know."
- What does Dad do that makes you laugh? -- "Nothing...Getting chips...When he turns on the TV it makes me laugh, I believe."
- Is Dad a good singer? -- "Yes."
- What is Dad's favorite song? --"Harry Potter."
-What would you like to do with Dad? -- "Ummmmm.... Help him clean with THIS!" (hoding up the duster)
- What is the best food that Dad makes? -- "Noodles."
- What is something Dad always says to you? --"Ummmmm...."
- What do you think Dad does when you are sleeping? --"Nothing...all of us are asleep."
- How are you and Dad the same? -- "I don't know."
- How are you and Dad different? -- "I don't know."
- What do you love the most about Dad? -- "When he gets tons of things that we need."



**There was a small hole in Derek's wall, and last week he took some scissors to the wall and made the hole a LOT bigger! I kind of freaked out & asked him (...maybe shouted at him...) why he did it & he said "I wanted to see what was behind the black stuff!" Oh boy! Later Ryan asked him why he did that, & Derek said: "I don't know.... I'll think of a reason while we're driving down there." (we were just about to go to my moms house). Then Ryan told him that he (Derek) was going to have to pay to fix the wall, and he said "Uh-uh, someone like you is going to have to pay for it!" (he didn't say this in like a bratty way or anything - it was actually pretty funny!) Then Ryan told him that the money to fix the wall would have to come out of his bank account, and he exclaimed: "Kids have bank accounts?!" ha ha! Anywho... when I asked him these questions, the wall experience was still heavy on his mind!

0 comments: