Thursday, May 26, 2011

Four Months Old!

We can't believe that Cooper J. is already 4 months old! He had his 4 month check up, and he is now 26 1/2 inches tall and he weighs 15.11 lbs. I always think it is fun to compare how big Scooter was at the same age! At 4 months, Derek was 27 inches tall and weighed 18.4 lbs!

I thought this was so cute - both boys sitting on Daddy's lap! They both just adore their Daddy!
Some fun pictures of the boys!


Derek wanted Cooper to sit on his lap for a picture!

2 comments:

Katie and Matt said...

Wow, that baby boy is so CUTE! I love that you guys have a dark and light baby! Maybe that means our next one will be darker like Matt! :) But seriously, Cooper is adorable and I love his huge blue eyes! It was fun chatting with you the other day and we can't wait to see you guys soon!

:) said...

I agree with Katie! Cooper is such a cutie! I cannot wait to meet him and to see Derek! He is getting so big and grown up! Love you guys!