Sunday, April 10, 2011

Scooter Says...


Scooter is always saying things that just crack me up, so I wanted to share some of the things that make me laugh!! (and of course I had to post some pictures of this cute boy!)

*One night we were getting ready for bed & Scooter said his prayer and then asked me if he forgot anything, and I said: "I don't think you forgot anything. You can say what you're thankful for, and if you want to ask Heavenly Father for anything..." and then Scooter said: "I want to ask Heavenly Father for a treat!"

*Scooter: (saying his prayer): "Thankful for Mom at Zumbalaya...is that right?!"
Dad: "Zumba!"
Scooter: "Thankful for Mom at Zumba."

*Last summer we had a yard sale at my moms, & Derek said: "I love yard sales! ...but Woody doesn't like yard sales!"

*Scooter: "That's just a peanut operation!"
Mom: "What?! Who says that?!"
Scooter: "Little John - remember when they hide behind the bushes and Little John says: Its just a circus, a peanut operation!" (Guess we've watched Robin Hood a lot, haha!)
* Scooter: "Mom, I need a paper towel" (aka a tissue)
Mom: "OK, I'll get you one."
Scooter: "That's not necessary!"

*We were listening to Josh Groban and the words to one of the songs say: "I just can't wait to get lost in your eyes." and Derek said: "Mom! Josh said he wants to get lost! How sad!"

* And one of my favorites: "We should read books every day!" I totally agree!!

0 comments: