Friday, April 29, 2011

Easter Craft!

We love art projects of any kind around here! I can't even remember where I saw this one- but you cut out some eggs from cardstock, color on them with white crayon, then drop food coloring on them & spray with a spray bottle! We had a lot of fun & they turned out pretty cool!

I was glad it was actually warm enough to do this outside! (Which means it wasn't snowing, haha!) Scooter thought the whole project was a lot of fun!

How our eggs turned out! (I helped him decorate with the white crayon, but he did the rest!)

2 comments:

:) said...

those turned out so cute! You always find the funnest little crafts to do! When Lexi gets old enough I will definitely have to go to you for ideas!

Brian and Amelia said...

Amber, I love catching up on your blog! Your boys are so cute! :) I love the things Scooter says, and I can't believe how cute/big Cooper is getting! Hope you are doing good!