Tuesday, April 27, 2010

We're thankful for our family!

Scooter almost always says "We're thankful for our family" when he says his prayer, and it is So true! We love our family so much & are so grateful when we get to spend time together! Here are some pictures of the fun time we had with Grandma, Grandpa & Katelynn!

Out riding his bike on Thursday night!
Showing everyone how high he can jump!
Calling for Katelynn!! Whenever she would go out of the room he would call for her!
So happy!!
Kisses for Katelynn!
Playing with Grandpa!
Testing out his birthday surprise! He loves this bike!

What?! Another birthday surprise?! What a lucky kiddo!!
Grandma, Grandpa & Katelynn left on Sunday, and on Monday we were outside (riding bikes!) & Scooter asked if Grandma & Grandpa & Katelynn were coming on an airplane & then in their car to our house, and I said no, not today. And he said, "Awwwww, but I want them to watch me ride my bike!" We really had such a fun visit! And I'm going to work twice as hard on figuring out how to apparate so that we can pop in for a visit a few times a week! (or day?!)

2 comments:

Brooke said...

my Ben is working on a portal gun so we can visit grandma and grandpa anytime. I wish we didn't have to live so far away from family.

Amber Miyake said...

Oh Brooke - if he figures that out will you share the technology with us?! And I will do the same if we figure out how to apparate first! Yay! Sound like a plan?! :)