Tuesday, March 30, 2010

What a Sweetheart!!

I have been going to an Institute class with Erica on Wednesday nights, and it is such a great class! Our teacher is amazing, and I feel like I learn so much! Scooter also looks forward to Institute night because he gets to spend the night with Ry! They always do fun stuff together & Scooter especially loves to go to the store and get a treat with his daddy. A few weeks ago I was at Institute & while they were heading to the store, Scooter told Ryan: "We should get Mom some more flowers, since we had to throw her other ones away!" How CUTE is that?! So Ryan let him pick out some flowers for me at the store! Didn't he do a good job?! Can I just tell you that it made my night when I came home & saw these pretty flowers that Scooter picked for me all by himself!

1 comments:

Brooke said...

What a sweetheart! Kids are so thoughtful, and remind me to be more so. You look beautiful and so happy. Love you!!