Sunday, June 14, 2009

Food tastes better on these plates!

I first saw these plates at the store a few years ago - and I totally fell in love with them!
I love that they are square, and I love the design on them! I wanted to get them for a while - but we already have plates/bowls that we got at our wedding - and it just seemed silly to buy them when we didn't really need them! But Ryan and Scooter surprised me with these plates for Mothers day this year! YAY!!!!!!! I was so excited. Every day seriously feels like a special occasion because these plates are just so pretty! And I didn't think the taste of food was affected by the plates you serve it on - but it is! Food does taste better on these plates!! Or maybe it just tastes better because Ryan has been the one cooking lately... Hmmmm....

Anywho- I am really enjoying the new plates, and I'm grateful for such a thoughtful hubby and little boy!!

6 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

Good for your great hubby and son! They did a great job! I love the plates!

Keely said...

Cute plates! What a good husband and son you have. Sorry to hear about Derek getting sick. you never want your kids to get sick but especially in public. The wedding was beauitful, Ali looked like a princess! It was also fun seeing pictures of the Miyake family.

Brooke said...

I love the plates! I was at Bed Bath and Beyond shopping for a wedding gift, and I found some square plates that I fell in love with. Now, I am secretly wishing my boys will drop a few more so I'll have an excuse to buy new ones. ;)

Amber Miyake said...

Thank you Millie! I thought they did a good job too! I'm really liking the plates! I hope you are doing well! I'm so sorry that Brian has to be in Vernal so often. I can't imagine how hard that must be! Please let me know if you need anything!! :)

Amber Miyake said...

Hey Keely! I agree with you that you never want your kiddos to get sick - esp. in public! It was kind of crazy! But he's such a trooper - and he was still happy even after he threw up...twice! :) It was so fun to be there for Alli's wedding! Can you believe that Katelynn & Alli are both married?! Remember when we were serving in Rockford and they were just little?!! Ok, not little -but you know what I mean! :) How does time go by so fast?!

Amber Miyake said...

Brooke! I'm glad to hear that you like square plates too! I love that you are secretly wishing your boys will drop a few more to create the "need" for new plates!! :) Maybe the twins could use the plates as toys... ha ha! :) By the by, I'm excited to see you when you're here in July!