Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Random Fun!!

I realized recently that I haven't posted anything on our blog for a long time!! Here are some of the fun things we've been up to!!

The zoo!
We really love going to the zoo! It never gets old! I could seriously sit and watch the polar bear all day!!


 It was so cool to see the wolves up close!
 We went to the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point!



 When we have a house, we should have one of these!! The boys could dig for bones in the sand for hours, haha!!
 Playing with Daddy!! These guys love to rough house and wrestle with Ry!! And Coop thinks that anytime Ryan is laying down, that means time for a body slam, haha!!


 One of our favorite activities: the Easter egg hunt!! I think this is Derek's favorite holiday activity!!
It was Weston's first egg hunt!! I think he liked it!


 The weather was against us this day, so we did the egg hunt inside. But it worked out great! The kids had a blast!!
 Granny - a willing participant in the egg hunt!! Thanks Gran, you are a good sport!!
 Happy boys!! Oh, I love their sweet smiles!!


 Yummmmm! A plastic dinosaur, haha!!
 Cute Granny and Cute Erica!!


0 comments: