Monday, November 12, 2012

Remembering...

Ryan's cute, sweet Grandma passed away in October. His grandparents are two of the sweetest people I have ever met in my life! They are just some of the best people, and I really don't think I have the words to describe how great they are! We were able to meet up with almost all of Ryan's family in Sacramento. The funeral service was really nice, and we were grateful we were able to be there.

This picture is so beautiful!! I think it's my favorite picture of Ryan's darling grandparents!!

 We were all able to spend a few days together, and even though it was really sad circumstances that brought us together, we were grateful to be together as a family. (Steven, we missed you!)

Here are some pictures of the family spending time together in California!



 I love this picture! I wish we would've thought to do this before Matt and Katie left, so that Matt and Eli could be in it too!


 Cute, sweet kiddos!
 Derek really loves Lexi! He loves to play with her and give her hugs! I think she likes him a little bit too!


0 comments: