Thursday, September 22, 2011

Ready for School!

Scooter Boy started pre-school at the end of August....and since it's just the beginning of September, I don't feel that I'm too far behind posting this now...haha! Anywho...he is loving school! He is always excited to go to school - and I love hearing about all of the fun things he does! His teacher does so many fun activities with them; he comes home with some really cute projects! And he is walking around spelling R-E-D all the time - it's so cute! It's just amazing to me how fast kiddos learn- and it's just so fun to watch them growing!

Here is Derek on his first day of school! ...Guess I should add that it was puppy's first day too!
Sportin' his Phineas & Ferb backpack!
We're so glad that we found this preschool for Scooter Boy - it seems to be just right for him, and that makes us so happy! ....I do have to say, though, that Cooper J. and I sure miss him when he's gone!!

2 comments:

Katie and Matt said...

So cute! I can't believe he is going to preschool already, but I guess he'll be going to kindergarten next year right? Wow! I'm glad you found a good preschool you like. And I LOVE the Phineas and Ferb backpack, so cool!

The Perkins Fam said...

He is so BIG! I mean I know I just saw him at the rodeo, but I feel like you just had him. Kids grow to fast! I'm lovin' the backpack :)