Monday, July 11, 2011

Parade!

In June we went to Springville for the Art City Days Parade! We enjoy going to the parade every year! Even though it's basically the same every year, we still have fun! This year it was less than exciting, though! I'm not sure if it's because we were sitting int the "quiet zone" or because there was less candy than usual - I'm not exactly sure what it was that made it so.... boring! Derek even said to Ryan at one point "Can we go now?" But at least the company was very good! And after the parade we all went to my mom & dad's house for a bbq!

Everybody waiting for the parade to start! (Ry took the picture - so he wasn't in it! dang it!)
We love these kiddos!
The hula hoop queen! Mauri is so good at doing the hula hoop! I got a great video of her that I will post later! She's so cute!
Scooter Boy on the plasma car! Mar & Derek had a lot of fun swimming in back yard, riding the scooters and just playing!

0 comments: