Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thanksgiving!

I love Thanksgiving! I think that having a gratitude attitude makes a huge difference in how happy we are - and I'm glad there's a Holiday that helps me remember how many things I am truly grateful for! After we had dinner at my moms house, we went around the room and everyone mentioned a few things they were thankful for. It was fun to hear what everyone said, and I liked how the things they mentioned reminded me of even more things I am grateful for!

A few weeks before Thanksgiving, I saw this fun cornucopia in the Family Fun magazine, and even though I don't sew, I decided to try and make one for Scooter! I was pretty happy with how the cornucopia and all of the little vegetables turned out! And I had a lot of fun sewing them! (boy was I surprised! ha ha!)
This is Derek giving Erica one of his famous running hugs!!
The kiddos played with this box for such a long time! There is just something magical about boxes!!

The Saturday after Thanksgiving, Lins, Glendon, Mar, Erica and Chris came to our house and we went to see "Tangled" together! We loved it! It was such a fun, cute movie!! After the movie we played at our house for a while, and Mar & Scooter made these cute reindeer!
Those cute kiddo smiles make me SO happy!!

1 comments:

Katie and Matt said...

I love the cornucopia you sewed! I think you did a great job! Isn't sewing fun (but also amazingly frustrating! maybe that's just me!:)