Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Family Camp!

Last week we went to my aunt & uncle's cabin in Fairview! It was so much fun! I have to say I have been bitten by the camping bug - I forgot how much I love to go camping & I can't wait to go again! We were able to be there on Thurs, Fri, and Saturday. They have 4 wheelers and Derek really had fun riding on those with us! There is also a swimming pool at the base of the mountain, so we had fun swimming one afternoon. We also played games (board games & the D.S.), ate really yummy food, and just had so much fun visiting with everyone! The only sad thing was that my Mom, Dad & Myke couldn't come - and we really missed them!


Yes, Ryan is really giving Derek some Pepsi! I couldn't believe it either! Now whenever Ry opens a Pepsi, Scooter thinks he should have some too!! Derek was very happy about this!
All three of us on the 4 wheeler!
Isnt this a beautiful view?!?
Derek and Mauri are playing on the swingset outside the cabin!



2 comments:

Brian and Amelia said...

How fun! I can't wait to go camping, either! It's been too long. I love the pictures!

Brooke said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun! It's been awhile since I've taken my kids.